Archival and Preservation Projects.
– 2021: Public Access TV is Different! Digitizing The Video Access Project
Presented at the Association of Moving Image Archivists spring 2021 virtual conference. Focuses on some of the processes and ethical considerations encountered in an ongoing project at the Oregon Historical Society to digitize a collection of 3/4″ U-matic tapes related to the Portland public access television program The Video Access Project.
– 2020: Text for Antoinette Zwirchmayr’s 16mm film Am Frostigen Atlas, 2020.
– 2019: Text on Anne Charlotte Robertson’s film Apologies, for MOMA Magazine online.
– 2016: “Notes on Note to Self (by Nazli Dinçel)” for Experimental Response Cinema.
– 2020: “Copy Art: An Overview of Processes and Techniques”
– 2019: “Film as Art or Art in Cinema? Margaret Honda’s Color Correction (2015)”